[動]
(計算數目) calculate; reckon; compute; figure
(be) good at writing and reckoning
能寫會算
calculate the cost of a journey
算算旅行的費用
Please reckon up how much I must pay.
請你算一算我該付多少錢?
It may take several hours to figure up these expenses.
算出這些開支也許要花幾個小時的時間。
(計算進去) include; count
Count me out.
不要把我算在內。
Did you reckon in the time needed for unloading the cargo?
你把卸貨所需的時間算進去了嗎?
You'd better reckon without me, as I am not sure whether I shall be able to be present.
你最好別把我算進去, 因為我能否出席還不一定。
There were ten people, including you.
算上你, 一共有10個人。
Count me in.
我也算一個。
(謀劃;計劃) plan; calculate
plot against sb.
暗算
miscalculate; make an unwise decision
失算
(推測) think; suppose
I suppose he'll have started today.
我算他今天該動身了。
I think he will come today.
我算他今天會來。
(認做; 當做) consider; regard as; count as
Even if you are right, that's not the way to put it.
就算你對了, 也不該那么說呀!
She can be counted as a dancer.
她可以算一個舞蹈家。
I was lucky enough to catch the last bus.
我算運氣, 趕上了最后一班汽車。
(算數; 承認有效力) carry weight; count
You just made a promise and now you've gone back on it!
你怎么剛說了又不算了?
One or two powers should not have the final say on world affairs.
世界上的事不應 該由一兩個國家說了算。
A little difficulty like this is nothing to us.
這點困難算不了什么。
How can only one person have the final say on such an important matter?
這么大的事怎么能一個人說了算?
(后面跟“了”: 作罷;不再計較) let it be; let it pass
That's enough! Let it go at that.; Forget it.
算了,別說了。
If he doesn't want to go, he doesn't need to. We'll go anyway.
他不愿意去就算了, 咱們反正去。
[副]
(總算) at long last; in the end; finally
His wish to study music has come true at last.
他學習音樂的愿望這回算實現了。
The problem is finally solved.
問題算解決了。
At long last we have got things clear.; We've finally sized up the situation.
現在算把情況弄清楚了。